it is our pleasure to wish You a Happy New Year! May it bring prosperity and success, leading us to achieve together again new and important results.
It is mainly in cooperation with all members, Italian and Bulgarian Institutions and Agencies that Italian Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria has grown all along these years, developing a concrete strategy for promoting Made in Italy and strengthening bilateral relationships between Italy and Bulgaria in economic, industrial, commercial, cultural, sporting and educational and training fields.
We thank you all and address a special gratitude to Supporting Members who contributed in a relevant way to obtain results and let the Association be more competitive and play a significant role in Bulgaria and in Italy.
For sure key asset for the economic growth of our two Countries is everyone’s commitment and the need to be innovative and continue to internationalize.
Therefore, also for 2018, we will continue to develop initiatives and promotional events aiming at serving SMEs needs, Italian and Bulgarian one, social business networking events, specific projects supporting skills professionalization and human resources enhancement in fields such as culture, tourism, sport, publishing, digital innovation and enterprises internationalization. Our agenda will include projects fostering professional training to Italian undergraduates and alumni, placement activities and communication&information innovative projects, in straight cooperation with all members.
Continuing what we have done in previous years, we are glad to briefly announce hereafter some of the projects in order to plan your involvement by getting the SIX benefits as the circle above:
- Country Presentations in Italy (February, April 2018)
- Meeting of Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad – Europe Area (11/12 March 2018)
- 2° ed. Italian Design Day (1st March 2018)
- 5° ed. Chambers Golf Tournament (April 2018)
- 4° ed. Chambers Tennis Tournament (May 2018)
- 15° ed. Italian Festival in Bulgaria (May-June 2018)
- 3°ed. Italian Cinema Festival in Bulgaria #Cinema#Food#Tourism (June 2018)
- WEBIT Festival Europe (26-27th June 2018)
- 3° ed. Italian Food Week in the World (19th-26th November 2018)
- 5° ed. Masterpiece of World Opera, on the occasion of Christmas Celebrations (December 2018)
- ….and many others planned in our agenda
Hoping to receive your membership request for 2018, we remind you that becoming our member means:
- To be part of a global network officially recognized by Italian Government (Law n.518/70), including nowadays 18.000 companies associated to 78 Italian Chambers of Commerce in 54 Countries;
- to be part of 30 European Chambers of Commerce acting in 23 EU Countries;
- to contribute to the implementation of above mentioned initiatives and the development of new projects, together with your Association.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime whenever you need more information on ICCB activities.
We would be glad to welcome you in our office!
Our best regards.
ICCB Secretary General