The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria is pleased to invite you to the Bulgaria Day, which will be held on 18 September in Reggio Emilia, Sala Giunta P.zza della Vittoria, 3. The event is organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Reggio Emilia, with the aim of creating a day of study and greater cultural and economic knowledge about Bulgaria.
The meeting, that will be attended also by the Secretary General of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria, Rosa Cusmano, and by the Euro-planning expert Tanya Trayanova, will also provide information about the country’s economic performance, together with a classification regarding the guidelines for development and growth, the opportunities in order to benefit from European funds destined for the country and the operating procedures that need to be adopted by the Bulgarian market through best practices of Italian entrepreneurs operating in the country. The follow-up day is open to all the companies located around Reggio Emilia.
By taking part in this initiative, non-usual exporting companies will eventually be able to benefit from an award in the Regional Call for export promotion and smart internationalization. We also inform you that the event is a part of a package of interventions about themes for the purpose of the call, which is constantly updated, and which also includes basic general training on the subject of internationalization, available at the link: technical seminars and country days.
- 09.45am Registration for participants
- 10.00 am Panel on “Business Opportunities for Reggian Companies in Bulgaria – General Classification” Rosa Cusmano, Secretary General of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria
- 10.30 am Panel on “How to do business in Bulgaria: the panorama of company law and fiscal aspects in Bulgaria” Francesco Frattini, CEO and Director of Alias Group Bulgaria
- 11.15 am Intervention on “How to benefit from European funds: European programming 2014 – 2020 and funding opportunities for SMEs from Reggio Emilia under the Structural Funds” Tanya Trayanova, Euro-planning expert
- 12.00 am Questions and answers
- 2.00 pm Individual meetings with speakers
- 4.30 pm Conclusion of the works.
In order to join the meeting you need to register online by September 18th; registration requests will be accepted up to the maximum capacity of the 30-seat hall. In the “Question” box, you need to indicate whether the company is habitual or not. those interested in individually meeting the speaker must specify it in the same box “Quesito”, anticipating the topic.For further information, contact the CCIAA Contributions and Internationalization Office of Reggio Emilia (phone 0522 796511/528 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).