it is a pleasure for me to wish you a Happy New Year 2019! I hope it will be full of prosperity and success and lead us, once again, to reach together new and important goals.
It is thanks to the collaboration with its Members, Institutions and Bulgarian and Italian Government Agencies, that the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria has grown over the past 15 years, developing an effective strategy for the promotion of Made in Italy and the reinforcement of bilateral relationships between Italy and Bulgaria in the economic, industrial, commercial, cultural, sport, educational and training field.
I express my huge gratitude to all our Members, in particular to our Supporting Members, who have contributed significantly to the achievement of considerable results, making the Association more competitive and increasing the role it plays both in Bulgaria and in Italy.
The commitment of all Members and the need of ongoing innovation and internationalization are the key assets for the economic growth of our two Countries.
The Italian Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria opens the New Year 2019 by increasing its online presence with the launching of a newly designed graphic interface.
A user-friendly promotional showcase for all Companies, Associations, Institutions, Partners and Associates at bilateral and multilateral level, with the possibility to consult business opportunities, assistance services, customized advice, promotional activities, trade fair events and all 2019 projects!
Again this year, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria continues to develop and implement initiatives to promote Made in Italy, professional meetings (B2B e B2C), seminars for the attraction of Italian investments in Bulgaria and in Italy, country presentation, incoming and outgoing missions, social business networking events.
In terms of training and support to a greater interaction between the academic and business world, the ICCB will still be engaged in scouting activities and management of organizational operations on projects based on the program “Alternanza Scuola Lavoro” promoted by the Italian Ministry of Education, Research and Universities (MIUR), linking up with the Italian Chamber of Commerce and with the Italian Higher Institutes and in activities of promotion and presence in major Italian trade fairs, in close synergy with the Italian Chambers of Commerce Abroad active in the field of school-to-work programs.
The 2019 promotional plan will also include training activities based on professional training programs for Italian students and graduates, placement activities and innovation projects in the field of information and communication, in constant collaboration with the Members.
In line with what has been achieved in the previous years, I am pleased to list below some of the projects which will be organized and co-organized by the ICCB in order to plan your participation:
- HOMI-The Fair dedicated to lifestyles (25-28 January 2019)
- My Plant&Garden – Professional exhibition of gardening and landscape (20-22 February 2019)
- Transpotec Logitec – Exhibition of Transportation and Logistics (21-24 February 2019)
- Levante PROF – Trade fair specialized in the food and wine sector (10-13 March 2019)
- TUTTOFOOD – Milano World Food Exhibition (6-9 May 2019)
- WEBIT.Festival Europe (13-15 May 2019)
- HOMI-The Fair dedicated to lifestyles (September 2019)
- STUDY IN ITALY – Italian Education Days (13-14 October 2019)
- HOST – International Trade of Professional Hospitality (20-24 October 2019)
- SIMEI – International Enological and Bottling Equipment Exhibition (19-22 November 2019)
- AF – Artigiano in Fiera (30 November- 8 December 2019)
- Country Presentations Bulgaria in Italia (1° Semester 2019)
- 3° ed. Italian Design Day (20 March 2019)
- 16° ed. Italian Festival in Bulgaria (May-June 2019)
- 4° ed. Week of Italian Cuisine in the World (18-23 November 2019)
- ….and much more!
- Seal of Quality “Ospitalità Italiana – Ristoranti Italiani nel Mondo” (January-December 2019)
- 4°ed. Italian Film Festival in Bulgaria #Cinema#Food#Turismo (May-June 2019)
- Project “Alternanza Scuola Lavoro” (2-30 June 2019)
- Promotional and territorial marketing project “Calabria Food&Tourism” (May-December 2019)
- 6° ed. Masterpiece of World Opera, on the occasion of Christmas Celebrations (December 2019)
- ….and much more!
- Incoming and outgoing missions of Italian and Bulgarian economic operators
- Promotion of fair events on behalf of Italian authorities
- Business Guide in Bulgaria and in Sofia
- …and much more!
- Becoming part of a global network, officially recognized by the Italian Government (Law No. 518/70), which today includes 18,000 companies associated with 79 Italian Chambers of Commerce in 56 countries;
- Becoming part of 30 European Chambers of Commerce active in 23 EU countries;
- Contributing to the implementation of the above mentioned initiatives and to the development of new projects, jointly with your Association.
Membership rates remain unchanged compared to 2018
Natural persons/ Partnerships / Srl BGN 800 (€ 412)
S.p.A. /Associations /Consortia/CCIAA BGN 1.500 (€ 773)
Contributing Members from BGN 5.000 (€ 2.550)
Benefactor Members from BGN 10.000 (€5.113)
I kindly ask you to fill in the application form only if the INFORMATION REQUIRED IS DIFFERENT COMPARED WITH LAST YEAR e and return it to our offices via mail at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax +359 2 944 08 69.
Please find below banking details:
BNP – PARIBAS SA, SOFIA BRANCH (BULGARIA)
IBAN currency EUR: BG27 BNPA 9440 14 200519 10
IBAN currency BGN: BG45 BNPA 9440 10 200519 10
SWIFT BIC: BNPABGSX
Description: Membership fee 2019
Sure to receive a feedback from you, I remain at your complete disposal for further information and for the request of 2019 Sponsorship Plan.
Awaiting to welcome you at our offices in order to illustrate in detail Chamber activities, please accept all my warmest regards.
ICCB Secretary General